Pay per click is an Online Advertising Model brought into use in order to provide traffic towards websites. In this context remuneration is being paid up to the one who publishes the content by the one who wants it to get published. The prominence of pay per click is concerned with search engines like Bing Ads and Google AdWords. This specification also includes Banner Ads. This whole process of PPC involves putting values on the concerned keywords. The association is with the suitable words being applied to the search content preparation. The search turns out to be more refined if the website concerned pays for the words or formal price based bidding is done.
Uses of PPC
- Getting into top search results.
- Sterilizing traffic and search.
- Inducing more sit visits.
- Formation of a valid and a consolidated content associated.
- Calculating and identifying attention and concerned interest of the information seekers.
As far as the formulation and building of Pay per click model is concerned the association turns out to be of dividing the advertising cost by quantum of clicks being created or attained. PPC generally works upon 2 basic and strategic models.
The 2 Models are:-
1. Bid- Based Model – This includes competing with existing advertisement firms at a private platform organized by a particular identity or a publisher.
2. Flat-Rate Model – In this model there is an agreement among the publisher and the advertiser regarding the remuneration for each click and hence there the scope of variations and changes does not seem to occur.
In order to have a more refined and a better searched rank there are following aspects to be held upon and applied continually:-
- The Bid for Cost per Click
- The Score of Quality
- The relevance of the associated keywords
- Exact Keyword Binds and Groups
- The Landing Page Quality
- There has to be an efficient usage of Text Ad Optimization
- Application and maintenance of Impression Share
- Consideration of Creating and Maintaining leads through low cost.